Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Fundamentals of Happiness

Do not be shaken by criticism; instead, be firm. And know that, in proportion to your worth, the level of people’s criticisms rises. Faith in God and good deeds: these are the ingredients that make up a good and happy life. Whoever desires peace, tranquility, and comfort can find it all in the remembrance of God You should know with certainty that everything that happens, occurs in accordance with a divine decree. Train yourself to be ready and prepared for the worst eventuality. Perhaps what has happened is in your best interest (though you may not comprehend how that is so). Enumerate the blessings of God and be thankful for them. You are better off than many others. Relief comes from one hour to the next In both times of hardship and ease, one should turn to supplication and prayer Calamities should strengthen your heart and reshape your outlook in a positive sense. Work hard at something that is productive, and cast off idleness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar