Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ramadan Kareem! Ramadan Mubarak!! Ramadan Message

Ramadan Kareem! Ramadan Mubarak!! Ramadan Message Month of Mercy, forgiveness, abundant blessing Month of the Holy Qur’an e.t.c. *“Verily, those who say: ”Our Lord is Allah (alone.” and then they stand firm, on them the angels will descend (at the time of their death”) (Saying): “Fear not, nor grieve: But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised!....................................Suratul Fussilat Q.41 :V30 * “And who is better in speech than he who (Say: “My Lord is Allah (believes in His oneness, “and then stands firm (acts upon His order), and invites (men to Allah’s (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds and Says: “I am one of the Muslims.” Suratul Fussilat Q.41 :V33 Allah Tabaraka wa-Ta’aalaa (Blessed is He and Exalted) Said; My love is compulsory for those who love one another for me; for those who sit with one another for me; for those who visit one another for me; and for those who spend (charity) on one another for me. (Related by Ahmad). He who call people to guidance has the same reward as those who follow him without decreasing anything from the reward of the latter; (Muslim). “One who observes fasts experiences two joys: He is joyful when he breaks his fast and he is joyful by virtue of his fast when he meets his Lord”. (Bukhari and Muslim). He who provides for the breaking of the fast of another earns the same reward as the one who observed the fasting without diminishing in any way the reward of the latter” (Tirmidhi). For Your Reflection & Ramadan Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar