Sunday, October 5, 2014

EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE; THE BREAF DIEASE AMONGS RAPID DISEASE AHEAD!!!

According to the Scriptures let us understood that there is alot of disease ahead more powerful and rapidly deadly when its infected but. the case of Ebola virus disease is a severe disease that can lead to death in over half of the people who get infected. It is a highly contagious disease and it has claimed so many lives in place where it occurred such as Congo, Central, African Republic, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Liberia and recently Federal Republic of Nigeria. You cannot contract Ebola disease through the air or by handling cash. If you suspect any case of Ebola disease, please report to any nearby health centre. Malaria, HIV Aids, Ebola and More Ahead may be I will not be alive by then but take my word or leave it alot of Ebolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas AHEAD. (POISONOUS, POWERFUL, RAPIDLY KILLER DISEASE AHEAD FOR THIS IS JUST THE BRIEF OF DISEASES AHEAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar