Wednesday, January 28, 2015

QUOTES

The Word of the Prophet is like poverty; but, its better than that of hell-fire......  If you are not using your smile, you are like a man with a million dollar in the bank with no Cheque book  All the statistics in the world can’t measure the warmth of smile  A wise man learns from other’s mistakes, a fool by his own  One who understands more displays a greater simplicity of character than who understands little  They can; because they think they can  The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed  Everyone has a fair turn to be as great as he pleases  The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes  A loving heart is the truest wisdom  There are no gains without pains WORDS OF ADVICE Learn to struggle and don’t give up easily. You can never get enough of what you want. Don’t depend on anyone, strive hard, believe in Allah, never give up. A mistake is not made until you make the mistake again. Don’t force things on people; learn to carry your problems in your hands but not in your heart because it can destroy you. There are diseases that warn you and there are diseases that warm you and there are diseases that are silent killers. The best time to plant a tree is 10 years ago, your tomorrow depends on your today. Most importantly believe in Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar