Monday, March 30, 2015

BENEFITS OF LOTTERY

If Gambling is critically analyzed, the disadvantages far out weight the advantages considering one person dispossess million of people of their wealth and sending them into penury. Such game as Ludo, scrabble etc, when money is not added to the game open the door to enemity of the loser against the winner and time was always wasted. When money is added to it thus become a full blown Gambling which attracts greater risk of been completely dispossessed, this is not good at all. This is not the same case for lottery, which is intended to raise monies for societal development and or raising the welfare of the people or the Governing of a Nation. A typical example today is Niger Republic, Ghana, South Africa, United kingdom etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar