Monday, March 30, 2015

HISTORY USE AND APPLICATION OF LOTERIES

In several countries, like CHINA/ROME 205 & 187 B.C, ENGLAND 1566-1826, AUSTRALIA, CANADA 1967, FRANCE 1505, NEW ZEALAND, EARLY AMERICAN 1612-1900 etc. are the fundamental in lotteries industry and are legalized by the government themselves. Several on-line lotteries and traditional lotteries with online payments exist. In the on-line lotteries, the user has to select their number and must either watch and for a few seconds before the selection is confirmed, or click on a web banner/link to register the pick in the system. The numbers may be drawn by the site that runs the online lottery or might be linked to major physical lottery draw to ensure reliability. Prize money ranges from $100,000 to $100 million.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar