Sunday, June 19, 2016

SERVING GOD.

To God belongs all that the heavens and the earth contain. Whether you reveal your thoughts or hide them, God will bring you to account for them. He will forgive whom He will and punish whom He will; He has power over all things. The Prophet believe in what has been revealed to him by his Lord and so do the faithful. They all believe in God and His angels, His scriptures and His prophets. They say:   “We hear and We obey. Forgive us, Lord; to You we shall return. “God does not charge a soul with more than it can bear.

 It shall be requited for whatever good and whatever evil it has done. “Lord do not take us to task if we forget or lapse into error. Lord, do not lay on us the burden You laid on those before us. Lord, do not charge us with more than we can bear. Pardon us, forgive us, and have mercy on us, You alone are our Protector. Help us against the unbelivers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar